Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

If you know anything about me I absolutely despise and have no patience while looking through sale racks. There is usually so much crap that’s so unorganized and unless your shoe size in gigantic its slim pickens.

The other day my daughter and I ran inside Neimans to look for a specific pair of shoes. After not finding them, and believe me Party Mom is still looking, I decide to check out the sale racks. Of course I saw nothing. But my eyes did catch a pair of shoes not because I liked them, but because they were so damn ugly! Probably the ugliest color orange I have ever seen!

Anyways, I touched them and said quietly to myself, “THESE ARE UGLY.” In less than a second after saying that my beautiful, delicious, perfect little girl spit up all over them, the rack, and a BEAUTIFUL PAIR of MANOLOS. I thought holy shit, WTF!!!

So what did I do? Well I almost threw up too!!! I was so embarrassed. I looked around took my daughters blanket and wiped off the shoe, the rack, and SCRUBBED the Manolos at the same time praying that nobody saw or smelled it. Then quietly bolted out of Neimans!!!

So they say the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Or like mother like daughter. And this totally proves it! Sometimes when I see all those shoes piled up like trash and everyone hovering around them I get sick, but I just try to keep it to myself. Leave it to my baby girl and she will say and do as I feel!

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment:

  1. I recently used the service of this spy-lord ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, to spy and track my husband's phone activities, when I suspected him of infidelity, and the spy-lord proved my suspicious right. his spy-app enabled me to track and observe all activities going on on my husband's phone and tablet, The spy-app also enabled me to set a geofence cycle without being detected; The spy-app is 100% safe to use. It kept my identity hidden and my data was protected from cyberattacks. hackingloop6@gmail .com is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, I totally enjoyed using his service, he also fixed and improved my credit score, contact him and let him know that I referred you to him.

    ReplyDelete