Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'M BACK IN MY SKINNY JEANS!!!!!

Two years, two babies, and a hundred pounds later Party Mom is back in a size two!! Yep I did it and believe me it SUCKED!!!

I hate dieting!!! I love everything about food too much: the smell, the taste, the consistency. There’s pretty much not a food that I don’t like. But hey I’m a woman and we all want to look and feel our best! Almost every single one of us is watching our weight in some way or another. But let’s be honest, it’s not fun. And whoever says that they don’t like delicious chocolate cake or a cheesy pizza is lying or just plain crazy.

I have a real problem with all these diet books. Unless you live by everything it tells you for the rest of your life you will never stay skinny. Take the Atkins diet for example. If you don’t eat carbs for the rest of your life then you may stay thin, but who can do that? And that stupid raw fish diet! So damn unhealthy and not realistic! Then there’s Weight Watchers. Who has time to count all those damn points. I have enough trouble during the day keeping track of what time my daughter had her last bottle.

To me it’s pretty simple. The heavier the food is the heavier you are! You can have the biggest cheeseburger ever, but you better only eat a quarter of it. If your side item is fries then you better only eat two! And that desert you want, go ahead and get it! Don’t deprive yourself. But remember you can only have one bite. The more you put in your body the more you put on! Try eating some watermelon. It’s basically flavored water. By the time you’re stuffed from it you will have already peed it out.

So take my advice and don’t read those expensive books. Just eat healthy and do not eat a lot. Don’t munch on a million appetizers at a party before dinner is served. If you do then you better pick, and I mean pick, at dinner. Crash diet if you need to fit into that dress. Pick up some bad habits temporarily. Diet coke, red bull, Adderall, Ritalin, and anything else that will make your jaw go WITHOUT putting food in it! Eat whatever you want, but keep in mind that the more bites you take the bigger your butt will get!

And remember ladies, if your stomach is growling your new diet is definitely working. Oh and if you’re feeling faint, you’ve for sure reached your goal weight!

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment:

  1. I recently used the service of this spy-lord ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, to spy and track my husband's phone activities, when I suspected him of infidelity, and the spy-lord proved my suspicious right. his spy-app enabled me to track and observe all activities going on on my husband's phone and tablet, The spy-app also enabled me to set a geofence cycle without being detected; The spy-app is 100% safe to use. It kept my identity hidden and my data was protected from cyberattacks. hackingloop6@gmail .com is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, I totally enjoyed using his service, he also fixed and improved my credit score, contact him and let him know that I referred you to him.

    ReplyDelete