Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm the REAL Housewife

According to the dictionary, the definition of a housewife is “a woman who manages the household while her husband goes out and earns the family income.” So after watching all the episodes of “Real Housives” of Orange County, New York, New Jersey, and, of course, Atlanta, it occurred to me that not all, but most of these women are NOT housewives.

Half the women on the show have jobs and some don’t have kids. Quite a few don’t even have husbands! And I’m certain I’ve never seen any of them managing a house. In the show, the women are seen mostly working, socializing, and of course fighting. Except for Teresa. You go, girl! 4 kids, a 12,000 square foot house, dinner on the table by 5, and no maid or nanny! You are a real housewife!!! Maybe a little crazy, but I give you big props!

So why wouldn’t Bravo want me? After all, I am the ultimate housewife. I have absolutely NO income coming in. In fact, some may call me a parasite. I suck my husband dry as much I can. I live in the suburbs. I drive a Volvo. Most of my days are spent organizing, planning meals, crying from exhaustion, signing up for activities, cleaning, smiling, then crying again, planning play dates, driving here, driving there, and basically managing the chaos in the Party Mom household. Oh, and how could I forget taking picture after picture on my phone and sending them out to everyone? (I really don’t know why I do that, since I actually can’t stand when people send pictures over and over of their kids.)

So, Bravo Network, if you’re looking for a Real Housewife who really is real, then cast me!!! I can get just as trashy, loud, obnoxious, rude, crude, and annoying as any of the women on your show. I can down just as much champagne and wine as they do. I’m a socialite with tons of friends. And whenever this Party Mom is out on the town, it’s an episode that shouldn’t be missed!

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment:

  1. I'm probably not the only one who will love to keep a tab on my loved ones; knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator (hackingloop6@ gmail . Com) who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. Hackingloop offers a range of hacking services like, Tracking GPS location – Call Recordings – Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction – Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device and many more. hackingloop6@gmail .com is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1(484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable.

    ReplyDelete