Thursday, June 24, 2010

I HATE CHEAP

To me one of the worst qualities someone can have is being cheap. It really disgusts Party Mom more than anything. I don’t care if you are rich or poor. NO EXCUSE. Be a sport, grow some balls (or Boobs), pick up the tab, and smile about it.

Whether I’m on a trip, out to lunch, or simply getting drinks with my friends everyone takes turn paying. There have been plenty of times that I’ve bought more rounds of drinks than the person sitting next to me. But that doesn’t matter. My friends and I have a very simple system. IT ALWAYS COMES OUT EVEN. I don’t care if it’s a week later or a year later. We always take turns. Just don’t be cheap.

Let me also explain that if you shop at Kmart or the Dollar Store that is not being cheap. Or not buying something if you can’t afford it. That’s being smart. Whether you pick up the tab at McDonalds or The Palm it does not matter. Well maybe a little, but I think you get my point.

See cheapness is one of the biggest flaws a person can have. You don’t want to be that person who never picks up a tab or won’t split the meal down the middle due to a $5 or $10 appetizer. It’s just gross! And men listen up us women do not like cheap guys. Cheap men are pussies, sissies, or any other word that denounces their manly hood. We like men who want to spend a little more and take care of the people around them. Believe me it’s an ego booster for them too! Take Tony Soprano for example. He’s always got the bill and he always has the cash. He is the first one to reach in his pocket and he is the most respected. And I actually find him sexy!! I really really do. I know most women reading this are shocked, but there’s just something about him I love.

So readers take Party Moms advice and next time when you’re waiting for the table and sitting at a bar it’s YOUR turn pay. And honestly I don’t care if it isn’t! Put up a fight for it if you have to. The one who ends up paying is the winner in my eyes. If you think about it generous people are usually more fun, have more friends, and provide great energy. Trust me you don’t want Party Mom to see you out in a bar sitting on your fat butt while your friend picks up the tab and you say NOTHING. Believe me I will embarrass the hell out of you! And if you aren’t sure what to do, just think to yourself, what would Tony do?

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment:

  1. Heartbreak can kill your confidence, damage your self-esteem and cause emotional damage. Kindly look out for those cheating signs in your relationship and take your time before trusting people that you give them the right to mess with your heart. If your partner's commitment is in doubt, I recommend this cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you want to find out if your partner is cheating on you, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he does all hacking stuff, and also improves Credit score, he is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,his services are affordable. I hope this helps someone.

    ReplyDelete