Friday, August 7, 2009

Who is Party Mom?

Call me Party Mom. A born and bred southern girl very close to her roots. I love to party and having fun is one of the biggest priorities taught to me at a very young age. Always celebrate life, drink and be merry. No matter what the circumstance my family and friends always did. I’m blessed with the MOST wonderful people in my life. Two amazing sisters and parents. We love to be together and just enjoy life. My parents always have a smile on their face, a drink in their hand, and no matter what reminded each of us how much they loved their children. Everyone always expects me to go out and “rage it.” My younger sister and I love to go out, buy rounds, and make sure everyone is having a good time. We were and still are always the party girls.

I’m married to the most wonderful man and we have the MOST beautiful son. When I had my baby I was ready to go out pretty much immediately. I drank all the liquor, champagne, and wine the moment that baby was out. The taste of beer was so amazing that I could just chug it. Very shortly after coming home from the hospital I was ready to go out and get crazy with my husband and friends. And believe me I did. No bag or shoe could compare to a babysitter. The lady I hired became my best friend. No material possession could compare to a night out on the town.

THERE IS TRULY NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN SPENDING TIME WITH MY BABY BOY. Yet, sometimes a mom still needs a night out.

I dedicate my stories and everything I’ve been taught to my father. He was the king of friendship, love, celebrating, and no matter what never saying no to a good time. He once told me that when you have kids don’t stop your life. You must keep going out and have fun with your friends. Well I did and thank you dad for giving me such good advice.

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hollie!

    You are a gifted writer who has found her voice! ~ And that's the old English teacher talking! I so enjoy reading your entries, they're funny, sweet, endearing, and truthful - just like you!

    Love you so much,
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete