Friday, August 7, 2009

Oops I did it again!!!!

As I introduced myself to the world there was one important thing I forgot to mention. I’m pregnant again!!!!! Yep, you know the expression don’t play with fire? Well I’m living proof. About five months after having my son the girls were in town from Chicago. As usual we did it up. Binge drinking 3 nights in a row, sushi, eating, and tons more crap. We had a blast!! The Sunday they were leaving I woke up and something felt a strange. It was suppose to be that time of the month and I had NO symptoms. I got pregnant in one month of trying with my son and before I took that pee test I just knew I was pregnant. I could just look at my face and tell. So this dreadful morning I knew something was different.

After running to Walgreens in a panic I took that terrible scary test and there was the word- PREGNANT!!! I did it again and there it was- PREGNANT!!! I broke down crying as my friends started laughing. How can this be???? I called my mom crying and thought she was going to ground me by the sound of her tone.

There was one person I really wanted to kill and that was my husband. I picked up the phone to call him next. He was at a bachelor party out of town. As I cried and screamed to him all I could think was it’s his fault. Why would it be mine????

As I cried, cried, called my friends, and cried some more my dad showed up with a bottle of champagne. There I had my sober shocker and here I go again.

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment