Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 35th hubby!!!

I’m not a bragger. Never have been and never will be. But there is one thing that I have to brag about and it’s my husband. He turned 35 this week and to me he is the most wonderful man in the world.
Of course I’m normal and want to kill him sometimes. And we can absolutely fight like cats and dogs. Whoever says they don’t is full of shit. We are also not exactly alike. But he is the best. He is the cutest, sweetest, most fun, loving, hard working man. He always sees the good in people which sometimes drives me crazy and he is the only man I know who would smile at 6:00 in the morning while on the elliptical.
I threw him and my sister their annual birthday party this past weekend and as usual it was great. I had it at my favorite bar in Atlanta, which I used to frequent when I was not pregnant. I left at 10:30 when the party was starting to get crowded. As much as I wanted to be drinking with everyone it made me so happy to see my hubby drinking, dancing, and socializing just as a he should.
So I thank my lucky stars everyday that I have him in my life. His smile is contagious and his optimism makes me look at life the way I should. He never says no to a party or a night on the town. To me no man could ever compare to my dad, but my husband’s zest for life, generosity to people, and loving nature makes me see some of my dad in him.


Until Next Time,
Party Mom

1 comment: