Saturday, May 15, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Vegas Baby!!! It’s the spot and my BEAUTIFUL, DYMANIC, baby sister got married there and it was off the F---ING hook!!! 2 babies, 2 nannies, hubby, and I jetted off there a few weeks ago to celebrate! The crowd started to arrive on Wednesday and that began a LONG, DRUNK, gambling weekend of DEBAUHERY.

Over the next 5 days we did it all!!! An amazing rehearsal dinner with 200 hundreds guests. Pool time with cabanas, shots of Patron, cocktail after cocktail, and tons of laughter with friends.

The I do’s began Saturday around 7pm. Sister looked GORGEUOUS and her smile was GLOWING. I had tears in my eyes while watching my dads best friend walk her down the aisle, but could not be prouder to see him walk in dads footsteps. The rest of the night consisted of intense partying, drunk dancing, a surprise visit from Elvis and many other parties behind closed doors. I had the time of my life!!!

You’d think that Saturday was our last night in Vegas, but hey try Sunday. We spent the day relaxing, packing, and enjoyed a DELICOUS dinner with wine and dirty martinis. And to end that last night we stopped by the crap table and put money on the hard eight for my dad. People say it’s the worst bet, but to me it was the best one we made all weekend. If it weren’t for him none of us would have been in Vegas that weekend and if it weren’t for him my sister would not have had such a fabulous wedding. So with that said I felt as if we won!!!

You’d also think this party mom would be over sin city, but hell no! I went back for more in less than 2 weeks for a bachelorette party. I landed and did it all over again minus the kids, nannies, hubby, and wedding. Pool time, bar time, and it could not have been more fun and more disgusting. The laughs were insane and the smiles were shinning. And when I walked in the door on Sunday night I was hoping for maybe a little shut eye or a nice cold shower to get rid of the sweats, but I wished wrong. I was home for less than 5 minutes and jumped back in the car to take my precious little baby girl to the doctor. She had a fever of 104 and completely lethargic. Three hours later and a shot of antibiotics my baby was feeling MUCH better and so was I.

So remember readers live life like a rockstar. Party hard, be a hell raiser, live each day to the fullest, and never miss out on an opportunity to celebrate. People will only talk if you do!!

Until next time,
Party Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment