Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Final Flight

I love Chicago!!! Visiting my friends there puts the biggest smile on my face. Ask my husband any chance I get to I’m there, but this goes for really any trip with the girls!

Since I am at the end of my pregnancy I went on my final flight to Chicago.. It was great, but traveling anywhere when pregnant sucks!!! I made the best of it and ate all the bread, cheese, potatoes, and desert I wanted.

This trip was not like most in the past. I went with my mom, her friend, and my son. One of my friends there was pregnant, one just had a baby, and the other is engaged. Usually we don’t come in until 6am. We sleep all day and get ready for round 2. This time I realized what a beautiful city Chicago is. We actually shopped and saw the city in the daytime.

I will say it wasn’t as fun being pregnant in one of my favorite cities where I love to party more than anything. Bringing my son wasn’t my first choice, but I really didn’t mind. I did get a sitter for both nights so I could relax with the girls and my mom could go bar hop with her friend. Yes, my mom had a much wilder time than me.

The trip was short, but great. I got see my girlfriends and it was the perfect trip for my last flight.

I will promise you this. I may be about to have my second child, but I will not give up my girls trips and that is some heavy duty advice I can give to all the young moms! And if you are with your child on a trip splurge and get a sitter!!! You must always continue to have fun!!

Until Next Time,
Party Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment